TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“CENTRUM & CALTRATE CHEMIST WAREHOUSE NOVEMBER” PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Chemist Warehouse and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 23 October 2020 and close at 11:59PM AEDST on 26 November 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase any Centrum® or Caltrate® product from a Participating Store during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). A participating store is any of the below stores (each a “Participating Store”):
• Chemist Warehouse;
• My Chemist;
• Discount Vitamin Warehouse Pharmacy;
• Chemist Warehouse online store at https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/; or
• ePharmacy online at https://www.epharmacy.com.au/.
6. To enter, individuals must then visit www.centrumcaltrateprize.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including full name, email address, phone number and address, upload a copy of their purchase receipt and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per eligible product. If an individual purchases, for example, three (3) eligible products in one Qualifying Transaction then they will receive three (3) entries subject to 7(b); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 3 December 2020 at 2:00PM AEDST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners will be published on www.centrumcaltrateprize.com.au from 4 December 2020.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first valid entry drawn will win one (1) year’s supply of fresh fruit and vegetables valued at $10,400 (“Major Prize”). The Major Prize will be awarded in the form of the winner’s choice between either a Coles or Woolworths gift card. The gift card will be awarded monthly to the value of $866.67 across 12 months.
15. The next fifty (50) valid entries drawn will each win one (1) x fresh fruit box valued at $89.95 (“Minor Prize”). The Minor Prize will be awarded in the form of the winner’s choice between either a Coles or Woolworths gift card.
16. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. If any prize (or part of the/any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Prize substitution may include awarding the Major Prize or Minor Prize in the form of an EFT transfer. In this event, winners are responsible for providing full and accurate bank account details. The Promoter will not be responsible for a banking institution rejecting an EFT payment, or any costs associated with locating any lost monies.
19. Total prize pool value is $14,897.50.
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
21. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 10 March 2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on www.centrumcaltrateprize.com.au from 12 March 2021.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
28. The Promoter is GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 68 603 310 292) of 82 Hughes Avenue, Ermington NSW 2115, telephone (02) 9684 0888.
NSW Authority No. TP/00222. ACT Permit No. TP20/01103. SA Permit No. T20/982.